PRICE is “pre-agreed” for Small Business Clients
What is the next step?
Upon reviewing your message and checking out your website (if you have one), we will then schedule a time to talk either by phone or in person.
How do we work together?
Before discussing price, first we will ask the right questions to understand your needs and how we can meet them. If we agree that we can fulfill your business needs, we will scope the work and propose a price. This may involve giving you some options. Specifically, the price will be a function of the scope of the work and the value we anticipate creating; not the time we spend on it.
This involves four steps:
- We scope out your needs
- We respond with a clear statement of scope and a price
- If acceptable, we ask you to sign a formal price agreement
- We do what we promised and seek your feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if the scope changes? Just like with a building contract, we’ll discuss the changes and then agree on a new scope and price.
- Can we give you a 100% guaranteed final price? Most of the time yes, but no one has a crystal ball. Things change, goals posts shift. Sometimes even contracts, for example, can be unpredictable. However, what we will do is:
- explain all the possible scenarios and their likely cost
- agree on a fixed price for each stage
- guarantee our service
- What does Pre-Agreed pricing give you? Certainty-you know the cost upfront!