Stewart, Heather. “Fully Operational.” Utah Business Magazine. Sam Urie. March 2016: 46. Print.
Small business owners often find themselves overwhelmed with the immediate needs of running a business. Even though owners strive to fulfill their duties with professionalism and integrity, legal issues surrounding the business operations and structure can result in profound consequences to the well-being of the business. As a Utah small business attorney, Dana Ball can help you prevent these consequences:
- Get unstuck from undecided legal issues so you can move forward.
- Create legal contracts and frameworks that are in alignment with you and your business.
- Look for what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” so you can avoid getting into an accidental legal mess.
- Structure your business to protect your intellectual property, your money, your people, and yourself.
- Get your business set up right, so you can get your work started or grow to the next level.
- Bring on a partner and define the relationship from the beginning to avoid later pitfalls if things do not work out.
- Take care of loose ends when closing or dissolving a business.
Send us a message to find out if we are a good fit to work together.